Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Week in Pictures

I really want to write a blog post but feel like I have nothing to write about at the moment. So, I decided to take the random phone pics I took this week and tell you about 'em!
 
I bought some new running shorts!
 
We dogsat this cute pup, Gambit. Izzie liked him but Angel wasn't a fan!
 
All three dogs looking out the window. This is the closet Angel got to Gambit without yelping!
 
Angel's birthday was Friday...3 years old! She looks thrilled.

I didn't want Izzie to feel left out.
 
Ok...enough dog pics.
 
We went to my mother-in-law's to get Mr. Boo's car and check on her dog. I saw this horse in her living room and couldn't resist!

On my way to church!

The pretty flowers in front of my house (no thanks to me...whatever blooms is what the previous owners planted!).
 


No comments:

Post a Comment