Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Friday, April 19, 2013

What Kind of Sick Person Are You?

I don't mean sick as in disgusting. I mean sick as in ill.
 
I never get sick and I'm miserable when I do. I definately feel sorry for myself. The reason I am up at 5 a.m. typing this is because I can't sleep because of all of this congestion. My nose is running like a faucet!
 
I developed a sore throat on Tuesday night which carried into Wednesday. Luckily it was a rest day for my training. After our anniversary dinner, I noticed my nose was running. Thursday was awful. I kept sneezing and blowing my nose every 15-30 minutes...my elderly patients felt sorry for me! 
 
This brings me to my last point...one of the scariest things of all time:
 
Sneezing while driving. NOT FUN. If you've ever experienced this, you know what I mean. You are temporarily blind, hoping that you stay on the road. I'm pretty sure it happened about a hundred times yesterday.
 


2 comments:

  1. OMG...sneezing while driving is the worst! I'm glad you are safe and hopefully not too tired!

    (Also, blog related question! How'd you get the tabs on the side to link to your facebook,pinterest, and instagram? Show me your ways!!! I also want a URL thumbnail in the search box, trying to figure these things out...hm)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you are on your blogger page, click on the name of your blog. There should be a list to the left and one of the choices is "layout." Click "layout" then look at the layout and click "add gadget." After clicking "add gadget," you should see a list of gadgets you can add and one of them is "link list." Let me know if it works for you!

      Delete