Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Friday, April 12, 2013

Fatigue + Randoms

 
I'm tired...not sleepy but my body is tired! Today will be my first rest day of the week and it feels well deserved. Between Hip Hop on Monday, tennis on Tuesday, tempo run on Wednesday and 4 miles yesterday, I wanna get in a hot tub! I think it was the tennis that got me.
 
Random #1: I made meatballs for the FIRST TIME EVER using THIS recipe. I cut the recipe in half since it was just Mr. Boo and me.
 
Random #2: Our anniversary is next week! 3 years!!!
 
Random #3: Mr. Boo and I have an obsession with Jamaica...particularly the island cocktails. For our anniversary, we are going downtown to have drinks at this Caribbean style restaurant/bar. Yeah, mon!!
 
Finally, Random #4: I'm driving to WV after work next Friday (where my parents live) because my other sister, Ashley, is visiting with her two little ones!!! I get to meet my youngest niece who was born last year :)
 




No comments:

Post a Comment