Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Monday, April 1, 2013

It's Race Week Again!!!

I love race week! All of that hard work leads to a week of decreased mileage, increased rest, and THE BIG RACE!! For me, my next race isn't a "big" one (5k) but I'm so excited about it! It's THE GLO RUN...
 
It looks like a blast. It'll be fun to run at night!
 
Another reason why race week is so awesome?! PACKET PICKUP! I get so stinkin' excited about picking up my race number, safety pins, and swag! (I've used way too many all caps and exclamation points in just a few sentences.)
 
I'm even more excited about what's to come after the race. I'm increasing my mileage and switching to a half marathon training program! I've been taking it kinda easy because of various injuries but I feel confident that I'm ready to run more.
 
Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment