Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Friday, April 12, 2013

It's Almost Our Anniversary Dinner

Before I started work this morning, I decided I wanted to make a special dinner for Mr. Boo. Our anniversary is next week on Wednesday! We stay so busy during the week, I knew I wouldn't be able to make a special dinner that day. Here's the menu:
 
Fried Pork Chops and Mashed Potatoes
 
The potatoes were delish! They had garlic, bacon, and chives. You can find the recipe HERE. If you know me, you know there's a dessert:
 
 
I call it "Dirt Dessert Pie." It's the pie version of my mom's dirt dessert recipe. I used a chocolate pie crust and filled it with a mixture of chocolate pudding, whipped cream, and oreo minis. I then topped it with the remaining whipped creams and oreos. YUMMY!!! I'm sure it will take us only 36 hours to eat the whole thing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment