Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hip Hop Fitness Announcement + Randoms

Random #1: I have a new mug and, YES, I'm excited about it! It makes coffee drinking more fun! For future reference, if you ever buy me a mug, make sure it's cute :)
 
Random #2: One of the running blogs I read is MilePosts. In one of her recent posts, she talked about Kind products. I just had to check it out. I bought a bag of the healthy grains (peanut butter) and 2 different bars.
All three are delish!
 
Random #3: I'm reading a book. I RARELY read books. My life group is getting ready to read this book and I am in charge of leading the first session which covers Hosea and Joel. I'm learning so much by reading this!
 
Random #4: I've switched to gummy vitamins! I was getting sick every time I would take my multi-vitamin and my friends gave me some great advice.
 
Final Random: Izzie protects her frisbee by putting her paw on it so no one can take it. It's hilarious to me.
 
We were informed at last night's session that the next two Mondays will be TWO HOUR SESSIONS!!! I love two hours sessions cuz they kick my butt! SWEAT, SWEAT, SWEAT!!!
 
 
 
 
 




2 comments:

  1. I love you randoms! New mugs are always exciting, and Kind bars are delish. I will let you know if i ever find any super cute mugs in the clearance basket at work :-)

    ReplyDelete