Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Davi: Year 2

Here are some experiences from our second year of marriage!
 
We adopted Angel, the sweetest pup that has ever lived:
 
Jimmy let me throw my first Derby Party (but he wouldn't wear a bow time):
 
We visited Nashville with our friends, The Hatti:
 
We took the pups to Indian Lake:
 
We hosted the 2nd Annual Hillbilly Party for the first time at our house (make sense?!):
 
My friend Crystal did our family photo shoot at Alum Creek Dog Park:
 
Pup-a-ween and Dog Party:

 
Zoo Lights...look, they have a display modeled after me! (giraffe neck?!):
 
Christmas in WV (that's my mom's Barbie tree):
 
 
Sandals Ocho Rios, Jamaica, mon! This is where we fell in love with Jamaica:

 
Our 2nd Anniversary Day:
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment