Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Davi: Year 3

We did so much in year three, I probably should have made it into two posts! That's ok...picture overload!
 
No Derby Party this year but went to a Derby themed wedding:
 
Our trip to WV over Memorial weekend:
 
3rd Annual Hillbilly Party (yes, that's Mr. Boo bending over to check the pork):
And these are our hillbillies:
 
Made several trips to Creekside with the girls:
 
Lake Erie trip with our LG:
 
 
Went to Chicago with the Hatti:
 
Went to a Buckeye game:
 
Another photo shoot with Crystal:
 
I ran the Columbus marathon while Mr. Boo cheered me on:
 
We went to our first Colts game at Lucas Oil:
 
We went to Nashville for my friend's wedding:
 
Ugly sweater party hosted by Crystal:
 
Christmas (with the tree in the living room instead of the kitchen!):
 
Montego Bay, Jamaica, mon:

 
He's been my official picture taker for my 2013 races:

 
I feel insanely blessed that there is so much more I could add to year three's list! I think this has been our best year, Boo!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment