Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Bradley Method

I feel insanely blessed right now! My husband has been so awesome during the pregnancy so far :) He has been so helpful, supportive, excited, etc. Ever since I read about The Bradley Method birthing classes, I knew that's what I wanted to do. I just felt that I would have to do some convincing to get Mr. Boo to commit. After doing more research and asking moms at my church who have taken this course, I decided to go ahead and talk to the hubby about it. To my surprise, he was on board without any objection. He's even going to sacrifice his Wednesday night rehearsals for it! (I'm tearing up right now!)
 
It's a 12 week class that meets one day a week for two hours. We will start next month! It requires the hubby to be present because they will be trained to be your best coach ever! I'm excited because I know it will be an awesome and interesting adventure for Mr. Boo and me. I'm sure we'll have a few laughs :)
 
 
 
FYI: We had our 12 week appointment yesterday and things are great! We got to hear the heartbeat and it was a strong 163 bpm :) My mom says that means it's a girl! LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment