Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Baby Boo:14 Weeks

Baby Boo's the size of a lemon!
 
 
After having a couple of weeks of feeling MUCH BETTER, I've had an upset stomach most of the week. I think it's been a mix of pregnancy and stress (work has been awful this week). On a more positive note, I think I'm finally bumping a little. I'll take my weekly picture tomorrow morning!
 
Thebump.com says Baby Boo is probably sucking it's thumb and that it's making urine...the spleen and liver are also doing their jobs! How cool is that!
 
I hung out with my sister-in-law, Amy, on Saturday night and she gave me so much awesome information to help me start registering for items that I need. I got a good start on my registries. I also got a new car this past weekend! I call it my mom car. My old car was functioning just fine but I needed a bigger one for when Baby Boo gets here. I had a tiny 2 1/2 door car. I feel way cooler than I really am when I'm in the new car! Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment