Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Latest Swag Bag

I'm running my next 5k on Friday night! As y'all know, I get so excited about getting my race packet (NERD ALERT!). Usually when you pick up race packets, they are in plastic bags. When I went to New Balance to pick up this one, I was surprised to see this:
I'm sure my face lit up when the guy handed it to me and he probably thought I was a weirdo :) But I'm ok with that.
 
Curious what it contains? Lucky for you, I took a pic:
First time EVER I've had a single digit bib number (that means absolutely nothing...just an observation)
 
The race is for the Central Ohio Men Against Prostate Cancer. Mt Carmel and New Balance are two of the sponsors. They included something to organize your pills but the only thing I take is vitamins so I guess I'll donate that to one of my patients! The thing that looks like a pen is hand sanitizer (I was hoping it was a pen). Finally, I have yet another race shirt:
 
It's actually a REALLY nice running shirt...it's just HUGE! The tag says it's a small but I just don't believe it. I put one of my small running shirts up against it to compare:
Quite the difference.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment