Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My Mini Freak-Out Moment + Randoms

Random #1: I decided not to purchase the jogging stroller I mentioned in my last post. After seeing it and talking to the lady, I found out it is a stroller from 20 years ago. I felt it was over-priced for being so outdated. I'd buy it for $10 but I'm sure she wouldn't go for that!
 
**********
 
Today, I received a phone call from my doctor. I have his number saved in my phone so I knew it was him when he called. I sort of freaked out because I thought "Why is he calling?! There must be something wrong if he's calling!" When I picked it up, it was one of the office workers asking if I could switch my appointment to a week earlier because my doctor will be on vacation the week of my original appointment. I was so relieved! Now I get to go a week from today for my first abdominal ultrasound! YAY!
 
**********
 
Random #2: Mr. Boo and I get Zoombezi Bay passes every year. With a little one growing inside me, I knew I needed to call the nurse to make sure it would be ok to do the water rides. I was so embarrassed to call and ask about it! I sucked it up, called, and received the worst response EVER! The nurse said it wouldn't be wise :( I guess Becca and I will ride through the lazy river while our hubbys ride the rides together!
 
**********
 
Random #3: I feel super blessed already in this process. Our parents are buying a lot of the major purchases: crib, car seat, pack-n-play, etc. I know the other bazillion things will add up but it's nice to know the big stuff will be taken care of. I also called my insurance company today and found out that they will cover a breast pump 100% as long as I purchase it through a BCBS DME company! Amazing!
 
**********
 
Random #4: Prayers will be accepted for this back pain I've had the last two days. Luckily, it's not debilitating. I was able to work and do Hip Hop Fitness last night...it's just a nuisance.

No comments:

Post a Comment