Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Baby Boo: 13 Weeks

Baby Boo is the size of a peach!

 
A pregnancy first:
 At Hip Hop Fitness on Monday night, a lady in the bathroom asked me if I was pregnant! It was very gutsy of her because it's barely noticeable...but she was telling me that she used to be a nurse at an OB-GYN office for many years. I was so excited that she noticed, I thanked her for asking :) LOL.
 
Some of my first trimester symptoms have been replaced by migraines. I've had a couple of bad ones this week but, overall, I'm feeling great! In the last week, I ran another 5k and did a 5 mile run (the longest I've been able to do since being preggo!). I was also able to tolerate 1 hour 45 minutes of the 2 hour hip hop class! 
 
What I'm looking forward to:
 I'm ready for my belly to start showing!

No comments:

Post a Comment