Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

FAQ's Answered

I thought I would take commonly asked questions and answer them for you!
 
  1. When are you due? December 27th.
  2. Are you finding out the sex? No.
  3. Is it ok for you to run? Yes.
  4. How are you feeling? Great starting a week ago. Before that, AWFUL!
  5. Cravings/Aversions? I haven't had coffee in FOREVER. Prior to pregnancy, I had it every morning! I can't stand the thought of it right now. :(
  6. Have you talked about names? Yes. A boy will be named after Mr. Boo (James Robert Davis III) and we are throwing around different girl names.
  7. Is your hubby excited? Totally giddy.
 
 
P.S. I'm not posting this because I'm annoyed by these quesetions! So don't be afraid to ask me anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment