Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Friday, June 7, 2013

A Running First :)

Jimmy wanted to grill burgers but we didn't have buns. So, what did I decide to do? I thought it would be a genius idea for me to run (literally run) to the grocery store, buy the buns, and run back home :) It was amazing (and so was the weather!!).
 
 
Baby Boo and I set off on our 1.41 mile first half of the run with a bag and the grocery money envelope. The only annoying thing about this run was that stinkin' bag. The straps kept falling off of my shoulders so I had to hold the straps in my hand. It sort of messed up my stride but it all worked out!
When I got to Giant Eagle, I'm not quite sure what the strangers were thinking. I was breathing a little hard and wiping sweat off of my face. I would like to think they just thought I was awesome rather than thinking I was a complete weirdo!
 
 
I will label this a successful trip because the buns survived the run back to my house. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment