Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Friday, June 14, 2013

Baby Boo: 12 Weeks

I get so excited at the end of each week when I get to read about what the baby is up to :) This week, Baby Boo is the size of a plum!
 
It's crazy to think that the little thing is two inches long! I've been feeling so much better the last week and a half. The nausea, I thought, was subsiding but I've been dealing with it a little this week (not as severe). I've also had a lot more energy...YAY! Something I'm not a fan of is all of the peeing I'm doing. This girl does not like to get out of bed at night.
 
This was my favorite thing they said on TheBump.com about this week:
"She's now developing her reflexes -- if you poke her body, she'll likely move."
 
Of course, I won't be able to feel the baby but it's cool to know that it can do it :)
 
**********
 
And the weird dreams begin...
Last night, I had an awful dream and some weird ones. First, I was in my very first home in Arkansas. I went to use the bathroom and there was blood everywhere :( Not a dream you want to have while you are still early in your pregnancy. Then, I had a dream that Mr. Boo and I were driving in this wooded area. Mr. Boo stopped the car and got out. I was concerned because I saw a skunk and he was headed toward it. Luckily, the skunk ran away (apparently, my hubby saw just the right stick that he needed but it happened to be near the skunk). He took that stick and poked an eagle out of a tree. I guess he thought it was hurt and wanted to help it. He got the eagle to stand up but then the eagle started humping a sheep that was standing beside it.
At this point, I felt the need to wake up because it was just getting weird!
 
**********
 
I took my 12 week belly picture this morning and compared it to my 10 week picture. NO CHANGE! Not gonna lie, I was a little sad. I'm pretty sure my belly looked a little different. I just need to start asking myself: "Fat, bloated, or belly bump?" I'm hungry now. Later folks.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment