Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I Had a Dream...

I dreamt last night that Mr. Boo and I were pregnant and we didn't tell our families. In the dream, our baby was a day old before it dawned on me that I should tell my mother. I think my exact words were "Oh crap! Our baby is like a day old and we haven't called my mom!"
 
Mom, if you are reading this, I PROMISE this won't happen in real life!
 
On a slightly different note, you all may know that I am a puppy parent (they are actually grown dogs now but still puppies to me).
Is it weird that I desire to rush home everyday after work to let them out of their crates?! I just stay so concerned about them throughout the day. What if our house catches fire and they are stuck in there? What if someone robs our house and they are traumatized? Sounds ridiculous, huh? I even feel guilty about going to the gym straight after work because I feel like I should go check on them.
Is this a sign of the type of parent I will be when I have human kids?
 
Please make me feel better and tell me this is ok! How do you guys feel about your pet and human kids when they are not with you during the day?


No comments:

Post a Comment