Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Monday, March 4, 2013

Have You Ever Pooped Your Pants (as a non-infant)?

If you answered "NO, " you are lying! Everyone has to have a poop-your-pants story! This post is not meant to gross anyone out...I won't give major details.
 
(I liked this pic)
 
Reading all of the posts on Facebook yesterday about the Little Rock marathon brought back SO MANY memories for me. What an amazing experience! You can read the brief version of my first marathon story HERE. It's crazy what your body feels like after 26.2 miles...and that's where my story begins:
 
I remember my body being so out-of-it that I couldn't feel anything. Apparently I couldn't even feel the fact that I had to use the bathroom. I remember being in the back seat of my parents' van...all I wanted to do was pass out as they were bringing me home. Then it happened...I farted. I thought nothing of the fart because, well, we all do it. When I got home, I immediately wanted to take a hot shower/bath. When I pulled down my pants, there it was...
 
I'll just stop there and you all can use your imagination. I know Mr. Boo has a poop your pants story (or two)...his is WAY cooler than my story and it's one worth listening to :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment