Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Friday, February 22, 2013

$urprise!

Before I get to the actual topic, I have to show off my well deserved happy hour margarita from El Vaquero...their margaritas are muy bueno!

So, I was going through the wallet I was using prior to my current wallet and found something I forgot I had...Christmas money!!! I was so excited! I was just saying a couple of days ago that I need a new pair of running tights for this cold weather...especially since I'm running this 10K on Sunday. BRRR! I went to Target and they had a lot of their workout gear on clearance (FYI!). Here's what I ended up with:
 
These "you-can't-miss-me-coming" shirts (both clearance items)
 
A new sports bra (also a clearance item..and, yes, XS...NEWS FLASH: I have little boobs) :)
 
These capri running tights and full length tights (with a cute zipper at the bottom)
 
I never get to buy running clothes so I'm REALLY excited to try them out! I'll premier the full length tights at my race on Sunday!
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment