Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Brunkens...

...that would be my sister Shawna's family. I was 4 when she was born and honestly don't remember much about her being a baby. Here is a pic of when we were pretty young:
That's my mom in the middle, I'm to the left, Shawna to the right (with her tongue out!), and Ashley is the baby.
 
I'm writing this post because I am SO EXCITED about them visiting next month!!! After my nephew, Drew, was born, my sister and her hubby Jaimie moved to Nebraska. Since then, seeing them doesn't happen as often as I'd like. I was in college and grad school which made it even harder. We see each other once every year to year and a half...NOT ENOUGH!

At the end of March, they are coming to Ohio for the first time EVER! My mom will be driving in from West Virginia for a couple of days, too! Shawna and Jaimie have given me three nephews and a niece! They are all cool in their own ways.

My buddy, Drew
 
 My sister with Drew and Quinten (the second oldest boy)
 
Brennan, the youngest
 
Brooklyn, the oldest and only girl!

My awesome sister and brother-in-law...good people :)
 
 Can't wait to see you guys next month!


No comments:

Post a Comment