Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Isn't Life Sort of What You Make It Out To Be?

I know God is in control but that's not really what this is about. I just see, via Facebook, how much some people complain about their lives. I have my occasional complaints but I've noticed that some people complain ALL THE TIME about EVERYTHING!
I want to enjoy my life. I feel like, during the times that I'm on a "complaint rage," my life isn't as fun and happy as the times I make the best of my situation. I would be such an unhappy person if all I did was complain about everything. I think our time on earth is a beautiful thing to be enjoyed. I know crap happens...but you get to choose how you react in those situations. 

1 comment:

  1. Needed to hear this today...I'm on complaint auto-pilot the past few days! Thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete