Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Sunday, February 17, 2013

It's All About Food...

I'm trying to start a new tradition of making Mr. Boo Saturday morning breakfast. It's also my way of getting him out of bed by 10am...I'm afraid he'd sleep til noon if I didn't get him up! Yesterday, I made Bacon Pancakes:
These are so easy to make:
-make your choice of pancake mix (I used GF) and put aside
-cook bacon (depending on the amount of "southern" in you, you can save some bacon grease to cook the pancakes in for some extra bacon flavor)
-when you pour the pancake mix on the griddle or pan, put a piece of bacon on top.
-cook, flip pancake, cook
 
I also made these potato bites:
These were delish! You can find the recipe here. I made some with cheese and some without cheese. Mr. Boo was a fan which made me happy :)
 
That afternoon, I was inspired to bake some cookies. They were a hit! They are called Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies...recipe found here.
 The best part? They have milk chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and Reese's Pieces! MMM!!! I also used GF all purpose flour and added xanthun gum. SIDE NOTE: If anyone wants to send me a Razorbacks serving tray so I can stop using the Buckeye tray, I would welcome that gift :) hehehe.

We ended the day with a yummy dinner at Barley's Smokehouse with our friends, the Hatti (pleural for Hatt).
I
I had some wangs...yes, wAngs...with jerk sauce and this drink:
I love me some cider.


No comments:

Post a Comment