Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Friday, February 15, 2013

SORRY! (and an EASY past bake recipe)

Another fun night indoors for the Davii (that's what our friends Dan and Becca call us...they are that awesome!). Let me start by saying, this weather STINKS! I can't wait until it warms up. Anyway, Mr. Boo and I got burned out on the same ole pasta with beef...so I did some research. I decided to make a baked pasta...it was slightly more delish.
 
(I forgot to take a pic of the finished product but this is exactly what it looked like)
 
It's so easy to make...ingredients include:
-8 oz. pasta (I used gluten free penne)
-1 jar pasta sauce of choice
-1 lb. ground beef
-1 1/2 to 2 cups mozz. cheese
-roasted red peppers (optional, I like a little kick)
 
Directions:
Make your pasta al dente (as instructed on box/bag). While this is boiling, brown the beef then drain. In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, jar of sauce, browned beef, and mozzarella cheese. Put in a greased 9x13 inch casserole dish. I sprinkled the top with cheese and red peppers. Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes. EASY! I baked some garlic bread to go with it...delish.
 
After dinner, gym time and play time with the girls, Mr. Boo and I had this date from the date jar:
 
Play a board game!!! He picked out SORRY! We decided 2 out of 3 was the way to go. HE WON BOTH :( and this was the result both times:
 
 
One measly move away from the finish. Oh well. At least I had fun losing.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment