Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Mr.Boo-Style Valentine

Mr. Boo and I have never really "celebrated" Valentine's Day...just not our thing. This year, he pleasantly surprised me with a gift. One of our favorite restaurants is Carrabba's...YUMMY! It was even our first meal as an engaged couple :)
The Carrabba's Meal
 

Me and the wine

We ALWAYS get the same meal. We share the chicken parm with garlic mashed potatoes and a salad....oh!...and bread!
 
Earlier in the day, Jimmy told me not to worry about making dinner tonight because he was taking care of it. Obviously, I knew something was up...I just didn't know what. When he arrived home, he asked me to go upstairs for a few minutes. I heard the rattle of silverware, opening and closing of the microwave, footsteps up and down the stairs, etc. When he let me leave the room, he asked me to go down to the basement...
 
I'm stupid for not taking a picture BUT he set up a candlelight dinner downstairs where the pups couldn't interrupt us. He put blankets over the windows to make it dark (the curtains let in too much light for his plan). He had the table set with candles, silverware, and dinner from Carrabba's!!! YESSSS!!!
 
It was very sweet of him to do something like this on a day that we typically don't celebrate. Carrabba's will forever have a special place in our hearts...hehehe. After dinner and chill time, he ended the evening by giving me a foot massage. So nice. Thanks boo. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment