Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Friday, February 8, 2013

Mr. Boo + He-Man = Date?

So...we dipped into the date jar again and pulled out a card that said "Mute TV and make your own dialogue." At first, we weren't sure if we would follow through with this one. BUT, just as we were about to decide to do a different date, Jimmy looked on our coffee table and saw the He-Man DVD. At that point, we knew we had to make this date happen!
 

And, yes, we imbibed some moonshine again. My goal was to sip it from my shot glass but that was too intense...had to add it to some OJ.
 
Our date turned into the Mr. Boo showcase (which was quite entertaining for me). It definitely kept me laughing :)
 
Update:
I'm still dealing with this piriformis thing. I couldn't even tell you if my knee is still bothering me because the booty be hurtin' me. I think I'm finally going to do some form of a workout tomorrow. I've taken enough days off to feel lazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment