Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Post Pregnancy "Pop Up Workout"

Here is the workout I mentioned on Facebook:



The first exercise, a modified plank of sorts, was much harder than I expected. I did 45 second reps with 45 seconds rest between each. I didn't even attempt a normal plank...I was afraid I'd be disappointed!

The next two exercises are straight forward. I took minimal rest between sets since I felt they were a little easy...good sign, maybe?!

The 4th exercise, knee dancing, was like YOWZA! I really felt it in my thighs! I did 30 second holds with 30 second rest between.

The last exercise just reminded me about how much I want to increase my cardio so that I can get rid of the pregnancy pudge. When I go to the doctor next week, I'll weigh myself for the first time post pregnancy so I'll know how much of a pudge I actually need to get rid of (no, I have not weighed myself since delivering James...I don't want that number to control my life and I knew I would be paranoid about it BUT I'll be happy to report it to you all next week...no matter the number, I want to be transparent with my experience).





No comments:

Post a Comment