Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Most Recent Discovery

I've been terrified to look at my bare belly since it began growing. Tonight, I decided to go for it! It was crazy! 
 
When I was in high school, my parents let me get my belly button pierced. It fell out on its own a short time later because I just didn't have the meat to support it. I now have a scar because of it. The scar is mostly hidden because of where it's located on my navel. I noticed tonight, when I decided to look at my belly, it has moved up and it's now extremely obvious and visible! I could care less that the scar is showing...I'm just stunned about the growth of my belly that caused it to show. CRAZY! 
 
You guys probably think I'm nuts but it's so intriguing to me. Ok. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment