Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Baby Boo: 19 Weeks

 
Baby Boo has a lot more growing to do if it wants to catch up with me (I was 23 inches long and 10lbs.)! I've been on cloud 9 about Baby Boo since the ultrasound :) I still don't feel any movement and I'm losing my patience! Not really, but I am looking forward to the first time.
 
Thebump.com doesn't say anything earth-shattering this week but it does mention that I may be having abdominal aches and pains from the muscles stretching (which I am) and that I may be getting leg cramps (which I definitely am...EVERY NIGHT!). I'm not sure if I mentioned this in a previous post but, over the weekend, my abdomen starting feeling tight and, all of a sudden, has grown like crazy. Here is a picture Mr. Boo took of me on Sunday (my 18 week pic):
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment