Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Baby Boo: 21 Weeks

 
Apparently, this is a pomegranate...I've never even seen one up close so this means nothing to me.
 
Anyway, I haven't consistently felt the baby yet but I'm pretty sure I've felt it a little. It feels sort of like gas bubbles. I'm sure it will let me know it's there soon enough! One of the things TheBump.com said about this week is that, if it's a girl, it already has all of its eggs! I thought that was so cool.
 
Now that my belly is feeling tight all the time, I've been thinking about potential stretch marks. From what I've read, they may or may not fade. I don't have any yet but I'm still taking my sister's advice and using a lotion with cocoa butter.
 
We had another great week in our birth class! We learned about the second stage of labor (a.k.a. the pushing stage). Unfortunately, we had to watch a video of real labor/birth situation. I was cool with watching the labor part because it gave me a good idea of how to cope with contractions. The part that got me was when they showed the baby coming out of the hoo-ha. OUCH. It seriously made me cry thinking about it...not the joy of the baby, but the pain! After learning push positions/techniques, we got on the floor and practiced...it was entertaining that's for sure!
 
The only other significant thing that happened this week was the Le Leche League meeting which I blogged about HERE.
 
Here is my 20 week pic I took last Friday (this one cracks me up because I wore a shirt that used to go below my belly button):
 
Here's a pre Hip Hop picture from Monday night:

 


1 comment:

  1. Eeek! Can't wait to see your cute baby belly in person! :)
    And I used coconut oil all over my belly for both pregnancies...no stretch marks! :)

    ReplyDelete