Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Baby Boo: 32 Weeks

Thebump.com says the baby might be in the head-down position in preparation for birth. I'm pretty sure Baby Boo isn't there yet because I feel like (s)he is moving all over the place!
 
I honestly have no major complaints about this week. I'm having major sleeping difficulties but I expect that so I feel no need to complain. I feel like I haven't grown much lately but I'm sure it will hit me soon!
 
 
I've decided to decrease my running distance because my pelvis is becoming sore a little more easily. I'll do jog/walks. I much prefer to run outside but, now that the weather is getting cooler, I've been doing some running at the gym. I'm really not liking the treadmill right now. The Y has an indoor track that is a little better than running on the treadmill. Hip Hop is still going well and Mr. Boo and I are still doing other various workouts at the gym. (I seriously feel like I'm rambling tonight...so sorry)
 
Random pregnancy story of the week: After Hip Hop, a lady said I should be careful because she feels like my baby might fall right out of my vagina (so maybe she didn't say vagina but that's basically what she meant)! Whatever lady...you're a hater! I feel amazing!
 
This past week, I received a gift from my friends Dan and Becca :) and we went on our hospital tour (which you can read about HERE). Mr. Boo and I read an article in which Cesar Milan suggested bringing the stroller on family walks so that the pups can get used to it. We tried that out tonight and the girls paid no attention to it at all! They were way too focused on sniffing to care :)
 
Finally, I have my 2nd shower this coming Saturday in Marysville. It will be the shower in which most of my friends and church gals are invited. You guys know by now how I feel about receiving gifts...it's weird. I don't want people looking at me but I'm going to try my best not to be so negative! I'm just so paranoid...it's not like I can have a glass of wine and loosen up to feel better :(
 
Here's my 31 week pic (no head because I had to use self timer to take it myself...you don't want to see the face anyway):


No comments:

Post a Comment