Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Baby Boo: 29 Weeks

 
Thebump.com says baby will triple in size before it's born! Guess my stomach will be getting bigger!! I was telling some people today that I feel like my belly has paused from growing the last two weeks but it looks like I have some growing to look forward to :)
 
I'm peeing all the time and notice pelvic pain every once in a while...nothing that gets me down. Baby Boo moves all the time! That's the cool part :)
 
Sleep has been lacking this week. Honestly, I'm not sure why. I don't feel uncomfortable when I am laying (or is it lying) in the bed. I just can't seem to stay asleep. If I have to wake up in the middle of the night to pee, I can't seem to fall back asleep. I will be there staring at the ceiling for hours without falling asleep.
 
Hip Hop Fitness and running are still good. I have a 5k this Sunday and 2 hour Hip Hop class next Monday.
 
This Saturday, I'm going to my first wedding as a pregnant lady...which means no alcohol and lots of sober dancing :) Maybe even an extra piece of cake for Baby Boo.
 
Weird story of the week:
I'm not sure if this was real life or a dream. My doc said at my last appointment that I might start getting Braxton Hicks contractions and I've been wondering what that might feel like. Last night, while using the restroom, I felt this pain in my low abdominal area...it was there for a few seconds then went away. A few more seconds later, it happened again. This went on for around 4 cycles. I just sat on the toilet while it was happening rather than getting up. It was really weird. It's possible I might have just needed to poop...or maybe Baby Boo was kicking a nerve somewhere.
 
Once again, I have a bump pic but no way to attach it. I continue to be annoyed by this. I suppose I'll have to start asking my hubby to take a pic with my phone so I can post it to my phone app.

No comments:

Post a Comment