Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Baby Boo: 31 Weeks



We're getting closer!!! Only two months away!

Thebump.com says all of baby's senses are in working order...so cool. Also, its irises are reacting to light!

The following are not complaints, just symptoms: I am peeing A LOT and my back gets a little more fatigued than usual (not everyday but with hard work). I'm having a lot of trouble sleeping and can't figure out what to do to make it better. Heartburn...lots and lots of heartburn. Most recently I'm getting migraines. This isn't unusual for me and I typically get them a lot more this time of year so it may not be pregnancy related. As I re-read this paragraph, it seems like pregnancy sucks! But it doesn't!!! None of these things bother me...I feel so good!

Since it's on my mind that I only have two months left, I feel like I have so much to do! As I look at my to do list, I know I'm just freaking out for nothing...or should I be freaking out more?! I don't know!!! I think one of the reasons I feel that way is because I'm still waiting for two baby showers. I want to see what gifts I'll receive at these before I buy anything for Baby Boo. I'm not patient and I'm such a planner that this is so hard for me to just sit and wait!

Saturday, we have our hospital tour at St. Ann's. It will be fun to see what the rooms are like and will give us the opportunity to ask important questions. Mr. Boo is so into the birth experience that I can't wait to see his reaction to the tour.

Exercise...I'm still able to do it! In addition to pool workout Tuesdays, Mr. Boo added treadmill 5k Wednesdays (he does the 5k...I just do what I can...treadmills are so much harder to run on for some reason! I'd much rather do it outside.). Besides these workouts, I'm still doing Hip Hop Mondays and "long run" Saturdays. This past Saturday I was able to do 3.2 miles in approx. 35 minutes.

Last week, we had our maternity shoot with Crystal from Sevens Photography. Here's a link to the Facebook album.

We also had our babymoon which I told you all about in THIS post.

Here is my 30 week photo taken last Friday:

And this past Sunday:


No comments:

Post a Comment