Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Classic New Year Blog

I'm not doing anything traditional such as answering questions about your year or listing your favorite moments of the year...honestly, my year was pretty straight forward and I just don't have time at the moment to answer all of those fun questions about my year! (wish I did cuz it's fun to think back!)
 
Here is my year in a nutshell (I can't say "nutshell" without thinking about Austin Powers): Mr. Boo and I decided we were ready for a baby, we created a baby (details not necessary), I grew a baby inside of me, and we delivered a baby. BEST YEAR EVER! I seriously LOVED being pregnant (despite the negative things associated with it) and I LOVED the labor and delivery experience (despite the ouchiness of it) AND I've thoroughly enjoyed the first 17 days of James' life.
Such a sound sleeper.

Pardon how amazingly sexy we look...we just can't help it :)
 
I don't do New Year's Resolutions but I typically have some sort of goal that I set regarding running or working out. This year (this idea inspired by a church friend, Jolie), I plan to have one word that I want to describe my year. I said in a blog during my pregnancy that it was my goal to be an inspiration to other pregnant women. I want to continue that word "INSPIRE" into 2014. I'm making it my 2014 goal to be as inspirational as I can in all that I do..mainly, motherhood. I know it will be a challenge but I'm excited to see how I can juggle being a mom with work, exercise, and play. I can't wait to include my little man in my activities. I have never been more excited about a challenge in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment