Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Friday, December 27, 2013

My Return to Working Out

Not really...I still like my once a week happy hour :)
 
Along with the blogging of my adventures with James, I want to start blogging about my return to working out and eventually running. At the moment, I would like to think that I'll be able to run a half marathon in the fall of 2014. Now that I'm publicly stating my goal, I have no choice but to make it happen!
 
Tomorrow marks James' 2 week birthday which means I can drive! This means I can start going to malls and stores on crappy weather days so that I can take walks. So far, 30-40 minutes is my max but I'm hoping that will increase now that I can go everyday.
 
 
I go to my doctor January 14th and, as long as he clears me to do other cardio, I'll branch out from there. Yay!!! I'm looking forward to reporting my progress to you guys and can't wait to start registering for races!


No comments:

Post a Comment