Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Ruthie Mae at 2 months

She was laughing at big brother.
 
She keeps growing and growing...Roop is so much bigger than James ever thought of being! At her 2 month appointment she was 10 lbs. 15.5 oz (so basically 11 lbs.). James was 9 lbs. 6 oz.! Roop is 23 inches long which is about the same as James at that time.

Bath time!


Angel's not impressed.

She still is very irregular with her sleeping, but is definitely awake more during the day. On her 2 month birthday, she decided to nap more. Not only did she sleep most of the night, she slept 6 more hours after she woke up around 6 something that morning to eat. She didn't make a peep which freaked us out a bit (and hurt my boobs).

Siblings.


James love sitting by his sister.

She started going to the babysitter with big brother this month. Ms. Jane was very excited about having a baby again. I struggled knowing how much milk to send but we finally established that she usually drinks three 3 oz. bottles. I just make sure I send four just in case!

Jane sent this to me the first day I left her there. Made my day.
Roop's favorite toy is her "jungle gym," she can fit into some of her 3 month clothes, and she's a mommy's girl!!
Jungle gym time!
She's been on a few runs with me this month including a race! Her mileage PR is 9 miles.

Roop's ready to run!
Potential 2 month milestones:
 
  • Follows moving person with eyes...CHECK.
  • Smiles...CHECK. And it's soooo cute!!
    All smiles.
  • Responds to familiar voices...PARTIAL CHECK. She definitely knows my voice.
  • Lifts head...CHECK. We just started tummy time so it's getting stronger by the day.
    Tummy time.
  • Eyes focus on objects in front of them and can follow them side to side...CHECK.
  • Responds to loud noises...CHECK. Particularly the dang dogs.
  • Makes happy noises...CHECK. I love the little coos!!! Melts my heart.
    Sunday breakfast.


She's turning into a cool little girl. I can't wait to see what she brings us this coming month!!
My mom made this collage on my birthday. Pics of me when I was a baby. I can see the resemblance!

No comments:

Post a Comment