Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Video for Baby Boo and My Run

I went for my regular Saturday morning run at Hoff Park today and made a video for Baby Boo. I was going to show you but my computer is pissing me off...or maybe it's blogger/gmail/youtube...I've tried everything to get it to upload to my blog :( If my computer gets it together I'll post it at another time.
 
 
Since I felt good during the beginning of my run, I decided that my goal for today was either 4 miles or 45 minutes...whichever came last :) I'm not entirely confident that MapMyRun was functioning properly on my phone this morning. It said I ran 1 mile a little after what it usually does when I run that route. When I finished, my time was 45:48 with the distance claiming to be 4 miles. I'm thinking it might have been a tad more than that :) Either way, I'm proud of myself.
 
Running is a little frustrating right now because I have the lungs to back it up but my pelvis/hips start to ache and that's what makes me have to stop. I'm definitely slowing down (as you can see from my time) BUT I feel so blessed to be able to run even a little!
 
Happy Saturday, Everyone! AND WOO PIG SOOIE! GO RAZORBACKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment