Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Friday, September 13, 2013

Baby Boo: 25 Weeks

I've been so crazy busy with work that I'm a little late on this week's Baby Boo post...sorry, folks! I'm super excited today because it's my birthday but I'm going to try not to share about my celebrations until tomorrow!
 
 
The fact that they are comparing my baby to cauliflower is just weird.
 
Thebump.com says that baby knows which way is up and which way is down...equilibrium!! I'm sleeping so much better with my new body pillow...it's amazing. I'm also feeling like a pee machine...I don't usually notice it until I stand and it all comes crashing down.
 
As the number of weeks I'm pregnant get higher, the number of weeks until I meet baby get so much smaller!! It's so crazy...15 weeks away :) Mr. Boo and I only have two more weeks left of our birth class. We've learned so much and, hopefully, we can remember all that we've learned between now and labor time.
 
Things to look forward to:
-Next weekend is my first baby shower! I know it seems early but I'll be travelling to WV to see my family and we wanted to do it before I get too big to travel...I can't wait!!!
 
-I'm doing my September 5k on Sunday! It's here in Gahanna at Creekside. My exercise routines are still going well. I'm still surviving Hip Hop Fitness and I'm so thankful for that! I'm still able to run...just a little slower than I'm used to. Last Saturday, I ran a little over 3 miles with my pace ranging between 10:00 and 10:40. I'm just thankful I can still do it!
 
Here's my 24 week pic from last week (PLEASE ignore how gorgeous I look...I just got out of the shower and I have a bandaid on my neck..lol):
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment