Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Saturday, September 7, 2013

I Woke Up Ready To Go!

I think my excitement about the Harry Potter marathon on abcFamily this weekend got me motivated enough to get up and go today! I woke up shortly after Mr. Boo left for volleyball, threw on some running clothes, and went to Hoff Park.
 
My running shirt was cracking me up today because, really, it's too small. It kept riding up my pregnant belly :) I got tired of pulling it down so I just let it all hang out!
 
I jogged a 5k distance (first time I've measured my distance all summer!) and did it around 31 minutes. I was impressed considering I was carrying my running partner ;)
 
When I got home, I wanted to take the girls for a walk. My precious pups and I explored our neighborhood for 54 minutes...good job girls! Here they are post walk:
 
I did a little grocery shopping between my run and going home so I could actually cook for my hubby today. What's for lunch? Breakfast food, of course!
Sausage Hashbrown Casserole...easiest, most delicious meal ever!
 
Now I get to spend the rest of the day watching college football and Harry Potter...and looking forward to the yummy chili I'm cooking in the crockpot! Happy Weekend Everyone!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment