Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Race for the Cure

I did this race for the first time last year and fell in love with it! It's such an emotional/amazing experience. It's hard to run and cry at the same time :-) I ran in celebration of my mother-in-law, Deb:

I would like to thank my biggest fan and supporter, Mr. Boo! He's there for all of my races to hold my bag and take pictures! (I forgot my camera this year so no action shots)
If you didn't notice, we are really tired :-)

My view from the start line:
If you can see the balloon arch in the distance, that's the start line. I was in the first block of people but there were so many others behind me! It was insane!

I kept my phone with me to try to take shots along the way. Here's me crossing the bridge into downtown in the last mile:

Overall, it was so much fun and I'll probably do it again next year. For all you swag lovers out there, look what I got: 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment