Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Our Impromtu Date

Mr. Boo and I go on dates regularly, but it's always nice when the date is a little different than usual. Yesterday, Boo texted me and asked if I wanted to cook or if I wanted him to pick up dinner on his way home. I wasn't feeling well so I chose the latter.
 
Shortly after this text conversation, Boo called...he didn't sound overly happy. His car wouldn't start and the machine he uses to start it needed to be charged. He asked if I could go pick up the food he already ordered while he tries to start his car. I was excited to hear that he ordered Carrabba's!!!
 
After picking up the food, he still couldn't get his car started so he told me to come pick him up because he had an idea. He brought us to a park in Dublin near where he works. No one was there, it was so pretty and nice outside, and there were picnic tables! We busted out the food and had a dinner date at the park :) It was so awesome! I wouldn't complain if we did that kind of thing more often...

2 comments:

  1. that's on my 25 while 25 list is to plan a picnic. I just have to convince andrew to be outside :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?! He doesn't like to be outside?! Maybe try an after sunset dessert picnic.

      Delete