Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Baking and A Tough Decision

Since I've lived in Ohio, we always go to Deb's (Mr. Boo's mom) house for a Mother's Day dinner. She usually doesn't let us bring anything, but I was able to convince her to let me take care of dessert!
 
 I decided to make my creation, the Dirt Dessert Pie (which I made for our anniversary):
 
I also wanted to try out this recipe for Peanut Butter Reese's Pieces Shortbread Bars:
The only problem is that I forgot they were supposed to be "bars" and cut them into squares :(
 
***************
So, I think I mentioned in a post sometime recently that the Colts are playing the Broncos this season (at Lucas Oil Stadium!!!). If that means nothing to you, trust me when I say it's a BIG DEAL! It means Peyton is returning to Indy (yes, we are on a first name basis) and I've never seen him play at that stadium...I don't even care if it is for another team!
 
This morning, Mr. Boo forced me to take a couple of days to make a decision. He said, if I want, we can make this game happen...buy decent tickets, get a hotel room for the night, etc. BUT it would be my birthday present, his birthday present, AND our Christmas present! I'm pretty sure I know my decision but I promised him I would think about it first ;)
Colts vs. Dolphins, November 2012
 
 
One more thing, I just have to mention that he cleaned the entire house when I was at a Mother's Day banquet with his mom :) Thanks, Boo!!! I love you!
 
 
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment