Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Thursday, January 31, 2013

My 2013 Running Challenge

 
Yeah, right! I'm not putting myself through that in 2013!  BUT, my recent 26.2 didn't totally deter me from running. I was taking a shower (where I do my best thinking) and I decided what this year's challenge would be:
 
ONE RACE PER MONTH!
(minus January...I had to start training at some point!)
 
I'm really excited about my new running challenge. I'm gonna do a mix of 5Ks, 10Ks, and half marathon(s). 
 
Here's what I have on the calendar so far:
 
February- On the 24th, Delaine T. and I are running a 10K called "Last Chance For Boston" in Dublin, OH.
 
March- I haven't officially registered but I plan to run a 5K or 10K (haven't decided which) called the "Shamrock Run" in Columbus, OH on the 17th.
 
April- Last year, in April, I ran the 2nd Annual Run Cbus 10 miler in Gahanna, OH. I know they are having it again this year but they haven't set a date yet. Hopefully it will be in April...I really enjoyed that race!
 
As far as the other months, I'm not sure! I would LOVE suggestions. If you have done a fun race, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment