Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Sunday, December 2, 2012

So Much To Look Forward To...

Being sick is for the birds! I'm FINALLY getting over whatever this is inside of me. When I get sick, I tend to be quiet and standoffish. Five days of quiet and standoffish (AND not working out) is enough for me! What changed my attitude, you ask? Only the most awesome ending to a Colts game I've seen in forever! They won their game today in the last 4 (FOUR!) seconds of the game:
 
 
Anyway, back to the point. I have so much to look forward to this next week! Now that I feel better, I'm ready to return to the gym...starting with Hip Hop tomorrow night, of course. I have never felt so lazy in my life. Back to the grind!
My lifegroup is starting a new book this week. The Hole in Our Holiness. Hope it challenges me. I'm not a deep thinker but I'm going to try really hard to understand this book and open myself to what I should be learning.
Once a month, our lifegroup has dinner together at someone's house.Whoever the host is prepares a dinner for the rest of the group to enjoy! It's just another excuse to be together :) This month, Jimmy and I are hosting...and, in true Davis fashion, we will have BREAKFAST FOR DINNER! Yummy! Can't wait to grocery shop and prepare for this event!
Finally, my mom will be here in a week! OMG! I am so insanely excited that she is taking time out of her busy schedule to come and see Jimmy and me. Jimmy talked about going into work early so he can get off early to hang out with my mom...so sweet of my boo :) I already have our time planned, for the most part. Zoolights on Monday night followed by a nice dinner to celebrate my mom's birthday (she's a Christmas Eve baby). Tuesday night, she'll get to see the girls (a.k.a. my dogs) graduate from agility class and then, in holiday spirit, we might bake some gluten free cookies together. Then I'll be really sad cuz she has to leave the next morning :(
Goal this week: stay positive and survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment