Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Life Group Dinner...Breakfast Style

Our life group gets together one Sunday every month (in addition to our weekly bible study) for group dinner. This has become a great tradition...4 months strong! Jimmy and I hosted this month. In true Dr. and Mr. Boo fashion, we served breakfast for dinner! YUMMY! The menu included Sausage Balls, Bacon/Egg/Toast Muffins, Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, and Mimosas :)
Table set-up in our kitchen:


Most of my supplies:
 
 I'm no Martha Stewart so I can't take credit for the recipes...but the food was delicious! I wanted to share the recipes with y'all in case you want to try them.
 
Sausage Balls:
Super duper easy to make. You can find the recipe here. I used gluten free Bisquick.
 
Bacon/Egg/Toast Cups:
These were more delish than I expected. This recipe is here. I made some with gluten free bread and some with regular, everyday bread. Jimmy cracked the eggs for me :)
 
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes:
OMG. So good. Recipe here. Worth every bite. Jimmy helped me with these, too. It's easier as a team. Gluten free Bisquick was used.
 
Finally, Mimosas:
 I used the following in tonight's mimosas and they were insanely good:
-Barefoot Bubbly Pinot Grigio Champagne
-OJ
-Grand Marnier
I'm convinced that the Grand Marnier made the difference :)
 
Shout out to my life groupers...thanks for coming! Thanks to Jenny for bringing me some Starbucks coffee :)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment