Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Lisa's 2012- Part 1

As I reflect back on 2012, I am amazed at how many awesome things have happened! Years seem to go by SO fast...did I really do that much in ONE year?! I'm going to post some of my favorite memories (I'm sure I'll forget some of what happened...so, if you remember something I did, tell me!).
I would say that the biggest highlight of 2012 would be my desire to start running again. It had been a LONG time since I did any running, but my PT student, Stephanie, inspired me to start again!
 

I first trained for the Run Cbus 10 miler, followed that up with Race for the Cure and another 5K put on by my parents' church in WV (I actually won 1st place for the girls!). I then dared to do the Warrior Dash with some life groupers (will never do again). Finally, I was crazy enough to commit to the Columbus FULL marathon..which ended up bursting my running bubble. Yuck.
 
I also did some things this year that are unlike me. I read a book by choice..actually, 2 books! The Hunger Games...I've been reading the 3rd book of the series since the summer.LOL. I also earned the nickname "Lisa Stewart" from my boo because I started cooking more this year :) Last, I finally attended my first Hip Hop Fitness class and became obsessed! Jimmy and I go every week! My ex-coworkers begged me for about a year to go and I kept making up excuses. I guess they told me so.
 So, this is my part 1 of 2012. I look forward to posting more about my amazing year!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment