Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Monday, May 26, 2014

Baby James: 23 Weeks...Wild And Willy Nilly


Yes, I'm 2-3 days late on this update...so sorry!!! We're in WV visiting family and this is the first chance I've had to escape and write about my boy. As you can see from the picture above, Baby J is a momma's boy lately. Poor daddy's feelings are hurt :( He always wants to be in my arms.

His sleeping continued to be awful this week but he did have some moments that he slept at least 3 hours. The poor sleeping caught up with me this past week. I was so sluggish at work...I even fell asleep while feeding James a bottle.

We had to miss Baby Yoga this week (as well as our weekly run with Baby Peyton and Jackie). I knew we had to do our 6 mile run before getting to WV or we wouldn't do it at all...SO...after J woke up Friday morning, we ate and headed out for our run. J enjoyed nature for the first 3 miles, napped the next 2 miles, and cheered me on during the last mile!
James had to bundle up for this early run!


James had some firsts this week:

-First long trip (5 1/2 hours or so). He did really well! I made sure he ate before we left then I put his bottle in some warm water so it would be ready for his next feeding. It took him about an hour to finally fall asleep and take a nap. When he woke up, he was ready for his bottle (I rode in the back with him so I could tend to whatever he may need). We stopped for a quick bite to eat about halfway through the trip and I took the opportunity to change his diaper. I had to pump at some point so that I could have milk for his next feeding. I'm sure the truck drivers enjoyed the show. We had just enough milk to make him happy until we arrived but my growing boy was HUNGRY when we finally made it! Overall, our first trip with James was successful.


-J met some family members for the first time. He loves them all!
James met Grandpa Steve when he was very young but now he's old enough to play with him! Thanks for the Batman onesie, Grandpa!


In the next post, I'll tell you all about James' week in WV (including his first food experience!!!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment