Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Baby James: 22 Weeks...Very Vigorous

I know I just posted his 5 month letter but I wouldn't be Lisa if I didn't do James' weekly post. 
Now that's a man.

So, my first Mother's Day was this week. It didn't live up to my expectations but James was extra sweet that day and slept 7 hours the night before :) We went on a special run that day:

Speaking of special runs, James and I ran with my friend, Jackie, and her little boy, Peyton, on Saturday. Our boys experienced their first sleet/hail storm run. Fortunately for us, it happened in the last 5 minutes of our run!
One of his "Hey ladies" faces.

James had a funny first this week and I could NOT seem to get a picture of it! He was on his stomach and lifted up the entire bottom 3/4 of his body...it's like he was standing on his chest! So funny.
Interested in daddy's drum repair.


James is still waking up a lot at night. I'm not really sure what the deal is and, honestly, I'm tired of guessing so I'm just gonna role with it. 
So cute watching him suck his little fingers :)


I've been convicted lately about my complaining. I know it's normal for moms, especially new moms, to complain about being tired, not knowing what to do about their crying babies, etc., but I don't want to be THAT mom. I really want to take things "like a man" and just deal with my situations appropriately. So, that's my new goal...to take things like a man. 

Happy Mother's Day, Mom! (this as taken before we left for church that day)

Sleeping on Daddy's lap at church...love his flannel!

No comments:

Post a Comment