Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Baby James: 21 Weeks...Undeniably Unique

Another week of awesomeness...even though I might be reporting things that don't sound that awesome :)


J was Mr. Fussy Buckets at the beginning of this week. I still can't get him to open his mouth long enough for me to get a good look at his gums but I do feel the bumpiness on his top gums. He's still drooling like crazy and chewing hard on things. J's also been a HORRIBLE sleeper this week. My poor baby has been waking every couple hours. I hope he's not in too much pain. :(


James' firsts this week:

-J sat unsupported in his saucer and could turn himself to play with all of the toys on it (we previously had to use blankets or towels to support him). 


-He's attempting downward dog position...it's quite entertaining.

-J seems to be responding to his name by turning his face towards us when we say it. This might be my imagination but that's o.k. 

-J stuck his feet in the pool for the first time at Ms. Jane's. Between her and me, James is getting plenty of outdoor time!



James is still enjoying our runs.


He is so stimulated by his environment and is soaking in all the new things he sees. My boy seems to be growing like a weed (he turns 5 months this week!). Speaking of weeds, he is growing more hair and there are these random long hairs on his head that just stick out :)

J is a tummy time expert so I'll leave you all with his best tummy poses of the week:
"Who? Me?"

"Hey, lady ;)"

"What's up, Mr.Turtle? I could smash you with my hand and make you sing but I'm pretty sure Mom and Dad don't want to hear it again."

I love this boy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment