Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Baby James: 24 Weeks...X-ray and Xylophone

There is no way I'm researching appropriate "X" words for my blog title...too much work!
I wish I could take James' sleeping pattern in WV and transfer it to Columbus, Ohio. The boy slept at least 6-7 hours at night and took regular naps that lasted between 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours! Crazy!


J has been a major Momma's boy...exhausting and flattering at the same time.


 Reading with Grandma

 Batman and Grandma

Aunt Katelyn loved meeting James!

My boy was a trooper on our 7 mile run yesterday. He was fussy at first because he was refusing to nap, but he finally fell asleep. He woke up in the last mile and fussed a little but I think it's because he was HOT! I need to get that boy a fan!

James' firsts this week:

-First time trying real food! It was messy, I learned my lesson for attempt #2, and I'm not so sure J is a fan. We definitely need more practice. One more day of trying sweet potatoes then it's on to carrots!

-J experienced his first time on a swing! I think he liked it...he almost fell asleep!





No comments:

Post a Comment