Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Nashville :)

SO MANY MEMORIES from my years in Nashville. LOVE that city. It's where I went to grad school...where I perfected dropping it like it's hot...and where I met my boo. Jimmy and I returned to our favorite city this weekend for my friend Rachel's wedding. She looked so beautiful!

We jam-packed our time there with lots of friend time. After arriving Friday night and checking into our hotel, we went to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants, Mazatlan's. We shared the biggest margarita EVER!
Well, maybe it was Lisa75/Jimmy 25 :) Boo was more focused on Jim Nachos:
We then met up with The Bresnahans at Tin Roof 2 where we were surrounded by lots and lots of cougars. The band must have noticed it too because they sang a song all about cougars...HILARIOUS!
The next morning we hit up our favorite smoothie place, 9 Fruits, and hung out there with some other friends. It was so awesome catching up with everyone. We then joined a bunch of Buckeyes to see OSU beat Michigan...HOLLA! That night, at the wedding, I had a mini reunion with some of my PT school classmates. We went through so much together!
My boo was so awesome that night. He talked to lots of people he didn't know and danced with me. I love you booski!
This was totally unexpected but we ended up spending most of the time at the wedding with Belmont Alum, Joy, and her husband, Tony. They were so much fun! We found out they are Sandals veterans and talked about going together. They also like the Colts! Yay!
After those festivities, we hooked up with Eric and Arash and one of my favorite places, Mafiaoza's.
  I can't wait to return to our favorite city to make more memories :)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment